- Support for whitelisting domains.
Whitelisting is a mechanism for simple ORIGIN-based ACLs in the persistence API. This approach is meant for small scale deployments and is not expected to scale. To turn on provide the WHITELIST environment variable eg via the env plugin in webpack as illustrated by the standard Makefile
- compatibility fixes for IE11
- correctly implement hide-from-discovery
- fix footer
- support for building in a docker container - no need to have node installed to deploy
- UX for overriding limits on search results
- Notice and consent information
- Configurable links and service name in privacy notice
- Updated privacy notice text
- Cancel backend calls as the user types
- Static artifacts provided as separate entrypoint
- Include link to service when users klicks “learn more” link.